How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12189
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I would like to take an injunction against a neighbour who

This answer was rated:

I would like to take an injunction against a neighbour who plays loud music all night and I am looking for a solicitor in Edinburgh who can do this, do you know of any

Edited:  i have decided against an injunction. The housing association managing the property have said the tenant would be evicted in August, how can i be sure this will be carried out?

Thank you for your question.
The Housing Association would serve a notice to quit on the tenant and if the tenant refused to move they would go to court to get an order for eviction.
You can stay in touch with the HA and ask them for reports on progress. You can continue to report to them and the police about the tenant's behaviour.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you