I have separated from my husband at the end of January.

Hi I have separated from my husband at the end of January. I know hear that he is selling a the flat his father left him in his will. We also have a family home with a mortgage and a house we rent out. What if any is my legal entitlement to a share in the property my husband is selling.
As the house he is selling was left to your husband in his father's will, you have no entitlement to a share in it.
The law is stated in the Family Law (Scotland) Act 1985, section 10(4). Matrimonial property excludes anything inherited from a third party.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.