How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12071
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I have recently recieved a letter from my ex partner lawyer

Customer Question

Hi I have recently recieved a letter from my ex partner lawyer stating my children do not wish direct contact as this time. There is out of the blue after 7 years of having then every weekend. For days prior to receiving the letter their mother and I had a fall out, I believe this to be the reason behind this. Can any advise how best to approach.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
The mother is clearly annoyed with you over the fall out.
See a solicitor with a view to seeking a court Order. There is no point in writing or texting directly. In any event you don't have to in Scotkand. You can go straight to the court.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.