How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12199
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

How and to whom do I report my suspicions of corruption in

This answer was rated:

How and to whom do I report my suspicions of corruption in the legal system and safeguard my son against it. My son is 20 years old. He is incapacitated. His mother is his welfare and financial guardian. He is being neglected and exploited by his mother.
His neglect may have extended to sexual assault or even rape. He is being prescribed the serious drug as a sedative. This drug does not benefit him in any way. I tentatively suspect that a very high up and influential mafia protects the mother. (Possibly an
elite pedophile ring). My reasons for my suspicions are that the mother socializes with people who would have connections in the various levels of Parliament and the Law Society. It is reasonable to assume that she would have been moving and socializing in
those circles. There have been rumors of an elite pedophile ring in these circles. My son’s social worker became unreachable when I became aware of my son’s neglect and exploitation. His psychiatrist refused to deal with me and would only deal with his mother.
His school fabricated reports of challenging and self-harming behavior. He presented with behaviors that were indicative of sexual assault or rape. The restbit facility that he attended came under investigation for allegations of abuse and sexual abuse. The
mother refuse to allow any investigation of this possible danger. My reports to key people of my son’s neglect and exploitation are usually treated sympathetically. After speaking to the mother these key people become unhelpful and unreachable. An investigating
police officer became unreachable. My opposing application for a guardianship order was sabotaged by my son’s GP. They refuse to provide a schedule one report. A schedule one report had been provided for the mother. The two applications were being prepared
simultaneously. The court was given false evidence about me. False witnesses were brought forward. The sheriff disregarded my lawyers reports of this corruption. The sheriff refused to hear proof. I was not allowed to give evidence. The sheriff argued in favor
of the mother. Welfare and financial guardianship was granted to the mother. The mother objected to my applications of legally to continue matters. My lawyer was unable to obtain legal aid to continue matters. A second lawyer was refused legal aid. Evidence
was given to the legal aid bored. The second lawyers license to conduct litigation was revoked by a sheriff. The mental welfare commission did not act on my reports of my sons neglect with supporting evidence. The office of the public guardian did not act
on my reports of his exploitation. The Care inspectorate avoided taking any action on the matter. I have been threatened by the mother and the social work Department. I submitted answers to the mothers application for renewal of her guardianship order. I am
representing myself because I am unable to obtain legal aid. It is requested that I should be held liable for legal costs. The sheriff told me that I was pursuing matters at my own risk. In my view, the sheriff has allowed my sons welfare to be turned into
a game of poker. The sheriff ordered a second hearing. The sheriff was changed. A second sheriff appointed a safeguarder at the second hearing. The mother’s lawyer volunteered the dates of the safeguarder’s annual leave. The Safeguarder, after speaking to
the mother, identified a conflict of interests and declined his appointment. A second police officer is, as yet, and reachable. Do I have adequate reason for suspicions? And, if so, how and to whom do I report them in the interests of my son?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I should be clear, this matter relates to Scots law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's 24 hours and still on answer. Curious!
I am sorry for the delay. This was posted in the wrong category and I am going to move it to Scots law for you now.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Nicola.
You may wish to consider writing directly to Crown Office with a narrative and your evidence in support of your allegations. You will have to be very clear in what you say and what you back it up with. You might want to consider getting a solicitor to help you prepare the report.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can prove that my reports of various forms of neglect have been avoided and ignored at all levels of government. Is that enough to raise questions at the Crown Office? And, is it enough to justify the suggestion of what I think may be going on so that it can be looked out for in the resolution of my son's case?
No, all that proves is that your reports have been ignored. It doesn't prove your allegations. You need evidence of your allegations to enable an investigation. If you don't have evidence there will be no investigation.
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12199
Experience: 30 years as a practising solicitor.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you