How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 27
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

My partner has been living with me years in a house

Customer Question

Hello my partner has been living with me for 5 years in a house which I have been paying the mortgage and deposit of 60% of the value of the house. He has given a contribution of 600 per month for 2 of the five years but nothing since last year. I have asked him to move out does he have right to claim any of the value of the house. Scottish law
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a lawyer in Scotland and will help you with this.
In whose name is ***** *****?