How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12183
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I have recently parted company with my lawyers A writ has

This answer was rated:

I have recently parted company with my lawyers
A writ has been served and my tenant has 21 days to respond. I wish to inform the court of this and ensure any future correspondence ie ie if a NID has been lodged to be forwarded to myself and not them.
Is this possible and if it is how would I achieve this ?
Thank you for your question.
You write both to the court and to your opponent advising that you are dealing with this yourself and that all correspondence is to be sent to you.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you