How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12179
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Further to my original question. The charge was served on

This answer was rated:

Further to my original question. The charge was served on Sept 25, I objected verbally to the opposing solicitors following up with an instruction on Oct 1 to my solicitor to deal with the wrongful CCJ. The solicitors delayed, were fobbed off, until the 14 days had elapsed.
I have documentary evidence from the creditor that the debt was a company not a personal one. What can I do about it now?
James Bowman
Thank you for your question.
You can lodge the minute for recall and ask the sheriff to excuse the breach of the 14 day rule.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you