What is the time scale to appeal the sheriff's decision of

What is the time scale to appeal the sheriff's decision of a preliminary hearing of a small claims court in scotland.
An appeal in a small claim must be made within 14 days of final decree. A decision following a preliminary hearing is not something that can be appealed. However if the decision at that hearing is deemed to be a final decree, the time period for appeal is 14 days.
In other words if the sheriff elects to decide the case at the preliminary hearing there is a 14 day appeal period. If the case is continued to a full hearing the appeal can't be marked until that has been determined.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
10/10 Very good.Must the appeal be submitted on a small claims form number 21?
Yes, that is correct.