31090051

I am looking to divorce .we have been married 37 years,have

I am looking to divorce .we have been married 37 years,have savings of around 100k,a house,owned,worth around 200k.I have 14k work pension,my wife earns about 3k a year in a p/t job. Presuming we splisavings.house sale,will I have to pay her any of my pension.Neither of us has reached state pension age yet.
No, the separation date value of the pension(s) have to be included in the assets and a pension sharing arrangement can be reached. If you don't want to share the pension then your wife should get a correspondingly larger share of other assets to compensate.
Happy to discuss further.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.