How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12189
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Where can I find out if my wife was employed in 1963

This answer was rated:

where can I find out if my wife was employed in 1963
Thank you for your question.
You can start by writing to
The National Insurance Contributions Office
Benton Rd,
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE98 1ZZ
quoting her full name, date of birth and national insurance number.
They should be able to trace her employment history.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and 2 other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you