How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12081
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Where can I get 'black and white' evidence confirming that

Customer Question

Where can I get 'black and white' evidence confirming that I served in the R.E.M.E as a 3 year regular (regimental number: 22972768) between 1953 to 1957?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
You should write to:
Veterans UK Pension Division
Mail Point 480
Kentigern House *****
Glasgow, G2 8EX
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.