How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

My name is ***** ***** daughter bought a house when i was

Customer Question

hello my name is ***** ***** daughter bought a house when i was staying with my other daughter but things there changed and i had to move out they had just lost a baby so my other daughter said she would rent the house to me i then applied for housing benifit and was turned down because she was a relative although see is a registered landlord i suffer from ms and have a lot of other heath issues and this house is good for my family so they are nearby to come and help me is there any way i can get this decision changed thankyou***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.

Can you please tell me the exact wording of the decision to refuse the housing benefit!