My ex partner is making plans to move from scotland to irekand

My ex partner is making plans to move from scotland to irekand and take my 2 daughters aged 6 and 12. I have regular weekend access at the moment and do not consent to this move. What rights do i have? Thanks. Paul.
You must see a solicitor immediately and get a court order stopping the children being taken out of the jurisdiction of the court. The court will then determine what is in the best interests of the children. Where you have regular contact it is unlikely that the court would allow the move to take place.
You must act quickly here.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.