31090051

Please find attached a letter from my opponent's solicitors.

Please find attached a letter from my opponent’s solicitors. If I am understanding it correctly, it is saying that my opponent is willing to come to mediation but only if I agree to her being sole guardian. And that they will only discuss contact and my
input with herself as sole guardian and not her suitability. If I am correct in this I am thinking of replying that there are serious issues regarding my opponent’s suitability that I was hoping to resolve. That I will attend mediation if my opponent will
discuss matters relating to her suitability and that under no circumstances can I agree to her being sole guardian. Before I do, do you see any other implications that I should look out for or opportunity’s that I shouldn’t miss?
Your interpretation of the letter is correct. If you are intending to challenge the guardian's appointment, mediation won't be an option and you will have to reply accordingly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have given this matter a lot of thought. Please can you tell me if matters that are agreed on in mediation legally binding?Also can you have a look at the letter that I have drafted and let me know it you find it clear, reasonable and acceptable?thanks
Mediation is not legally binding unless it is followed by a written agreement between the parties.
I have read your letter and it is good and gets your point across.
I hope this helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have more questions for you. the request me again page returns an error i have posted a question beginning, "this question is forCustomerunder Scottish law" Please could you look for it. thanks
Dealt with.