How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12181
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Is it possible to cancel a minute of agreement if my ex wife

This answer was rated:

is it possible to cancel a minute of agreement if my ex wife has stopped me seeing my children which was part of the agreement
Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. "Cancel" isn't the right word but you can ask the court to review the Minute of Agreement if there is a material change of circumstances. The issue of child support is not one that can be easily varied as the issue of contact and the issue of payment are separate from each other. Your better remedy is to ask the court for a contact order in respect of the children. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you