How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12083
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I am filling in a form of initial writ and I would like

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am filling in a form of initial writ and I would like help with a question on it pleaseThe first party saysSUMMARY APPLICATION UNDER (title & section of statute of statutory instrument)Thank you
I am a solicitor in Scotland and can help you with this. What specifically would you like to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your help
You can competently head it up:
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you