How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12067
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Can anyone help with form 73A in Scotland?

This answer was rated:

Can anyone help with form 73A in Scotland?
Can you explain your situation a little more? There are no Scottish forms 73A that I am aware of.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes there is form 73A. It's intimation of registration for enforcement in Scotland of maintenance decision made by court in Denmark etc.
My husbands ex wants to register in Scotland court order regards ***** ***** payments that was issued in Lithuania. He needs help to appeal as he is paying as per Lithuanian order to her account in Lithuania.
I see that form now. If he is paying in Lithuania then he has to lodge a summary application to defend the application for registration in Scotland. That is not something that a JustAnswer expert can do. Experts on this site are for answering questions only. He will have to see a family lawyer face to face for this issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you very much. Can you recommend any family Lawers in Scotland preferably in Edinburgh who would be able to deal with this matter . So far we had no luck phoned several today.
Thanks for your reply. The reason you have had no luck is that this is a very specialised area even for many family lawyers. I suggest you call the Law Society of Scotland which will be able to give you a recommendation for something like this. Full contact details are at
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks will try them.