How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12190
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Can the data protection act be certified incompatible with

This answer was rated:

Can the data protection act be certified incompatible with a case that involves the third article (or any others) and data that is held in trust for about fifty years I am told. Thanking you in advance. Ronald Barker
Can you explain the specific situation a little more, please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The ministry of defence hold data that relates to me directly and indirectly. They neither confirm or deny its existence. I have a moral resistance (data held by business or government that relate to me directly be my property also. I have feelings of being tortured and feelings of suicide, an anguish over words that I don't rightly know and an inferiority because of procedures and words I don't understand to a solicitor level. These manifests humiliate my mind and debases me as a person that knows a little bit of law but not enough to take action. I have outlined my moral resistance. Apparently such treatment can never be in the public interest no matter how great that public interest may be. I would like the data protection law changed by way of a declaration of incompatibility. Can you help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Simply I can prove - feeling,fear,anguish and inferiority humiliation (humiliates my autonomy) and debases me (mentally) and have moral resistance which I think is the essence of the third article specifically degrading treatment or punishment
Thanks for your response. This is an issue in respect of which you should seek a face to face meeting with a specialised human rights lawyer. I don't think JustAnswer is the correct site for for matter.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you