How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12195
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

We are considering finding a rented room 17 year

This answer was rated:

We are considering finding a rented room for our 17 year old son as he wants to study in the UK but I have to move to Shanghai for work.
If we rent a room in a house that has a live in landlord does that person have to take on any "in loco parentis" responsibilities?
No, there are no such responsibilities taken on by a live in landlord.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you