How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12086
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My son is the youngest beneficiary of a family trust set up

This answer was rated:

My son is the youngest beneficiary of a family trust set up by my Great Aunt. He turns 25 in June but I have had no contact with the original solicitor for years. How will he access his money? Is there some kind of register of trusts? We are in Scotland
What was the name of the firm of solicitors and I may be able to find out what happened to them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Biggart Baillie of Edinburgh
Biggart Baillie were taken over by another firm called DWF. Their office in Edinburgh is at 2 Lochrin Square, 96 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QA and the number is *****(###) ###-#### ***** will hold the trust documentation previously helps by Biggart Baillie. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you