My son is the youngest beneficiary of a family trust set up

My son is the youngest beneficiary of a family trust set up by my Great Aunt. He turns 25 in June but I have had no contact with the original solicitor for years. How will he access his money? Is there some kind of register of trusts? We are in Scotland
What was the name of the firm of solicitors and I may be able to find out what happened to them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Biggart Baillie of Edinburgh
Biggart Baillie were taken over by another firm called DWF. Their office in Edinburgh is at 2 Lochrin Square, 96 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3 9QA and the number is *****(###) ###-#### ***** will hold the trust documentation previously helps by Biggart Baillie. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.