I will be in the UK in July and need to renew my passport as

I will be in the UK in July and need to renew my passport as it is nearly full- is there a day service available in Peterborough or is that only London?
You can use the Peterborough centre. You have to book an appointment and have your documents ready in advance. Follow this link: I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have viewed the answer and thank you for the useful information- I am assuming that it is OK for me, a British Passport holder, to renew my nearly full passport in the UK even though I no longer live there.
Yes, if you are entitled to a British passport, you are entitled to renew it. You would be better to renew it using this link:
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I realize that I can renew in the way you suggest but it means being without my passport for a month which I cannot do- hence the need to do the same day service when I am back in the UK
I see. You should do it at Peterborough then.