How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12088
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My son died suddenly after an accident.

Customer Question

My son died suddenly after an accident. He has five children. His ex wife has changed their name to that of her new husband. She does not allow ANY of the blood grandparents to see the children, including her own mother! I am at the end of my tether and want to raise a court action but have to save the money required to do so. She has lied, throughout the long and distressing process of their separation before he died. Her mum is witness to that. I need help. My heart is broken and these children are missing out on so much.
Avis ********
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
In Scotland, where I am a solicitor, you might get legal aid for this type of case. Have you thought about that?