How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12089
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I was a director engineering firm. I lost a case for

Customer Question

I was a director for an engineering firm. I lost a case for unfair dismissal against them, I was represented by a member of citizens advice in Glasgow. After the case he told me I had money to come from the firm. After I was sacked my fellow directors said they would make sure that I would get my money. The firm is I C Engineering of*****Glasgow G 41 I am now looking for my money as I have not received any communication from them.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
What money are you due from the firm? Can you explain your situation a little more and I will catch up with you later this evening.