How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12177
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My daughter and her 2 children are returning home (scotland)

This answer was rated:

My daughter and her 2 children are returning home (scotland) to live. how does she go about registering with schools nd doctors?
She goes to the local school and to the local doctors' surgery and registers. There is no particular issue with either of these.
JGM and other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you