I feel my sister who is appointee father is misappropriating

i feel my sister who is appointee for my father is misappropriating his and mums(who passed away august 2014) funds. My father is now in a care home and my sister applied for guardianship without consulting me and my other sister. I asked her for my fathers solicitor who set up his will and she wont reveal his name. Also found out she cashed in 2 of my mums isa accounts and placed remaining 5 to my dads isa accounts, and cashed in 2 of my mums insurance and placed remaining 3 to my dads. Feel there is no transparency and dad`s will was baised on us all being equal. I have a meeting on thursday with the lawyer with my sister to discuss her obtaining guardianship and wondered if i should give her that power. My other sister has said yes.
As your mother has passed on, her estate should be being wound up either in accordance with her will or in accordance with intestate succession rules. As regards ***** ***** you clearly don't trust your sister. As you have a meeting with the solicitor, perhaps that will be enough to agree a strategy for the future. However, perhaps you should consider seeking a joint guardianship so that all of you have to reach decisions together. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you and will maybe contact you again at end of week. Again thanks!
You're welcome.