How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I would like set a motion regarding non appliance court

Customer Question

I would like set a motion regarding non appliance court order that was made in November 20111. The children are 11 and 12. The oldest child has admitted that their was a degree of cohesion to send a text by her mum to stop regular contact. However when ever their is contact it is stopped or mum is doing something else.
I have kept notes of incidences and comments for the last two years. I have never reacted wrongly by text or verbal when contact has been restricted or stooped.
I know it's short but have any opportunity having the court upheld if their is proof on my part. If so how much is the cost to be advised on each step if I were to represent my self. I live in Falkirk Scotland
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

I have a little difficulty following your terminology. Are you saying that there is a contact order for you to have contact to your children, the mother is not obeying the order and that you now want to go back to the court by way of a motion to have her appear to explain why she hasn't complied with the order and to force her to do so? Can you explain your situation a little more?