How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12296
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I have attached letter to send to the clerk of court

This answer was rated:

I have attached letter to send to the clerk of court regarding non compliance of an court order. would you be able to check the grammar. I appreciate that it is not the most effect way to go about things but its a start.

There is no point in submitting this letter. The court won't accept it and the sheriff won't see it. If the other party is in breach of a court order you have to enrol a motion in Form G6 of the court rules asking that the other party be ordered to appear at the bar of court to explain her failure to obey the order. That motion is intimate to the other party's solicitor and you then take the motion and certificate of service to court with the appropriate fee and the court, in the event of opposition to the motion, will fix a date for it to be heard. You can find the rules and forms for Ordinary Action procedure at I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am creditd for my time.

JGM and 2 other Scots Law Specialists are ready to help you