How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12081
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

Air France postponed my wife's return trip to Aberdeen

Customer Question

Air France postponed my wife's return trip to Aberdeen without valid reasons. They requested for a transit visa for Paris while she already had a UK visa. What legal actions can we take against them and can we get lawyers in Aberdeen to help us?
Doune Libar
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

This is a specialist area and very few solicitors practice what is called aviation law. I am not aware of any lawyer in Aberdeen who does this work. You may want to contact Cannons Law Practice in Glasgow. The partner there specialises in this work. I hope that will get you started. Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.