31090051

I purchased some car parking spaces at Glasgow Airport

I purchased some car parking spaces at Glasgow Airport through an unregulated company acting as an agent for the vendor. When I paid the £2,000 deposit to the vendor certain car parking spaces were specified but those on the contract (which I signed) with the vendor were different numbered spaces. I am held liable to pay service charges and the rental income is determined according to the parking space number (based on how often it has been used by customers). Does the fact that I paid the deposit for different spaces to those on the contract invalidate the contract in any way?
Assistant: Where are you located? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I am in England but the spaces are obviously in Scotland. Contracts were signed in 2015. Nothing has been reported yet.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - I just realised I made a typing error. I meant to say when I paid the deposit to the AGENT there were certain car spaces specified (and in email) e.g. 123, 124 but then on the contract I then signed with the vendor this was for differently numbered spaces, e.g. 68, 69. There were guaranteed rental returns for the first 2 years but the vendor has now sent a letter breaking the sub-lease agreement (as it says it can in the contract - I didn't realise) and now I will be liable to pay service charges and rent and any rental income from the car parking spaces will be calculated on the basis of how much each space is actually used. Essentially, I'm wondering if the discrepancy between the spaces stipulated at time of paying the deposit and then those on the contract has any legal weight. The whole thing seems a bit of a scam as all advertising from the vendor stipulated that there was a 'guaranteed' buy back option (for the vendor to purchase back the spaces at original cost) but looking at the contract it appears this can only be requested after 5 years, and they 'do not have to be reasonable' in deciding whether or not to purchase the spaces back.

Why were the spaces specified in the contract different

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know. I paid £2,000 deposit for two spaces (document attached) through an agent - Henley Consultants. The contracts were for other spaces. I signed the contracts not noticing the difference. In emails the agent said the parking spaces they had reserved were in good locations. I will now be receiving rental incomes based on the parking spaces that were in the contract. Plan of car park attached.

As discussed if you can upload the contract and the titles I'll have a look at these for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trying to add the extra documents.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The page doesn't seem to be allowing me to load up any new files - the option isn't working on this thread.
I tried to start a new question but then the scanned files seem too large.

Any luck with uploading yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The adding files function didn't work on this page so I have attached documents to a different question which I hope reaches you.

I have your other question now. I will close this one and print out the documents to look at when I'm back at my desk. Bear with me.