31090051

Our next door neighbour has a 21 year old adopted son who

Our next door neighbour has a 21 year old adopted son who has downs syndrome, he is out on the street every night from about 6 until 9 and most of the weekend. The problem we have is he walks up and down the street with his I pad and earphones in singing at the top of his voice it really is starting to upset us and other neighbours but his parents are not the kind of people you can talk to without it turning into a row, we have always got on with them and have no wish to start a nasty dispute but we are at the end of our tether, I know it is a tricky one but would like to hear your view,cheers Calum

You can contact the police and the local council under anti social behaviour legislation and they can ultimately apply for an ASBO if the behaviour doesn't stop. That could if taken the whole way exclude the family from their home. Few cases go that far but you should try to instigate the procedures in the hope that a warning will suffice. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.