How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I'm looking a lawer or solicitor that can get involved with

Customer Question

Hi, I'm looking a lawer or solicitor that can get involved with transfering my social care transfered from Carlisle to Scotland and with few other important issues involving this, because the health services in Carlisle are terrible and gained nothing from them, also the services i need are in Scotland. I'm having a real problem with doing this through my social worker as she is making if difficult to get this done, there's a lot of disagreement with her and problems with her. Ive been touch with my local advocates in my area but wasnt much help. Will an solicitor or a lawer be able to intervene with getting this sorted and take legal action with the transfer of my social care, because I'm not getting any other support with this and i don't want to make a complaint because it's a waste of time and I've made complaints in the past with social care and nhs but have gained anything out if it. I really need to get my care transfered and health has deteriorated due to a lack of support in my area and I'm not going through social care for this as they're useless and ive getting help with various people in my local area but no help. If you could please help me on this then i will be really appreciated?
Please let me know if you need more info? Thanks Julian my number***********
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I apologise if this is a bit hard to read as i missed a few words out.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Also I've been told that i need to get a property first and then get my social care transfered, but the problem with that is is that i might not be eligible and social care is different in Scotland and it's too risky to rent somwhere first and then go through social care, is this the case or does it depend?
Expert:  JGM replied 4 months ago.

So are you still in Carlisle? If so you probably need to see someone there rather than in Scotland. I am a solicitor in Scotland. Do you consider there is any information I can give you from this end.