How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 12176
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I have served a initial writ on my ex partner regarding a

Customer Question

I have served a initial writ on my ex partner regarding a child contact order. What do I do if after the 21 days she doesn't file a NITD.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  JGM replied 4 months ago.

You can ask the court to continue with the case on an undefended basis. That would normally involve providing the court with Affidavit evidence from you and witnesses in support of your crave for contact. If the court is satisfied that it is in the best interests of the child concerned that the order is made then the order will be made.