31090051

Is it legal in Scotland to book an escort to visit you in

Hello there,is it legal in Scotland to book an escort to visit you in your own home.It is not necessarily for sex but more for companionship,can you help please?

Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. It is not illegal to book the services of an escort for sex or companionship in your own home, in a hotel or in the escort’s own home. In the last case it would be illegal if several people were working in the same place as that would be considered a brothel which is illegal. However there is nothing illegal in the scenario you suggest. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.