I have a joinery company and we installed a kitchen about a

Hi thereI have a joinery company and we installed a kitchen about a year ago.
When we left, the client was happy and we didn't speak since then.
Now they started to writing to a post on facebook when somebody was looking for a joiner in a community with about 4000 members and they blaming us that we have done a very bad job and mentioned different issues what I'm sure couldt happen.
I offered in a private chat that we can go back and see it but they were still posting public.I would like to ask that what can I do in the situation like this when it's all about my good reputation.
They posted my name too so all my friends could see it.I appreciate any help.
Thank youLajos Tolly

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. You should get your solicitor to issue a cease and desist letter to them saying that you consider their comments to be defamatory and that unless the post is removed immediately you will take court proceedings and claim damages and the expenses of the action. You have to do this as quickly as you can. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your help! They have deleted their post after a wee while so I suppose their saved the situation with it.
I still want to speak to a colisitor if possible to send them a warning in case they want to do it again in the future.
Do you think it is a good idea?Kind regards

No need if it’s now been deleted.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I see, thank you for your fast response!
Appreciate itAll the best