31090051

On Monday the 19th 2 sheriffs officer entered premises not

Hi ***** the 19th 2 sheriffs officer entered premises not belonging to myself !,I rent a piece of land to which I kept a Helicopter in a hanger , The owner of the land was there and they dually spoke to him ,then they filled in the Form of disclosure by arrestee form out with his details on the top part and made him sign it when they where there , My land lord is late 70s and suffers from Metal health issues to the fact that his son looks after all his affairs .I wasn't alerted to this till today when the form came in by post to myself ,I immediately when to the Hanger where the Helicopter is kept to find damage to the tail rotor blade bellcrank shaft due to one of them walking into the tail rotor blades when entering the hanger .The aircraft was flown on Sunday by myself and stored away so I oviously know it was like that when doing so .I have spoke to the person that I rent the land from today and he has told me that they were putting him under pressure to sign this form and when I asked him about the damage he told me what had happened , this surly can't be right .The amount this arrestmeant is for £2565.75 and I have a helicopter sitting grounded at present with around £8700 worth of damage to tail rotor blades and will be for several days to come as parts have to come from America ,bearing in mind the Helicopter is worth £350,000 .So my question is where do I stand with this legally with this ? .Regards***** *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I'm looking to be updated on this
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. Did they arrest the aircraft? I presume the debt is your landlords and not yours? Is it possible to do that much damage just by walking into a tail rotor? How do you know the value of the damage is £8700?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi ,no debt is mine but I think the amount isn't right,yes the aircraft was on list , that's only the part I'm awaiting an engineer coming to confirm ,but that's the least its going to be .

Tried to call. Will try again. Let me know when suits.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi avaiable now thanks