Can I get a CCJ for not paying a PCN without being given the

Can I get a CCJ for not paying a PCN without being given the chance to challenge the ticket in court? I have chosen to ignore the ticket and subsequent demands but the last letter ambiguously threatened some kind of legal action so I just want to check my understanding of the law here is correct.

Thank you for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. If is a private parking charge then they would have to sue you and win before anything could be recorded against you. I hope that answers your question. Please leave a positive rwting so that I am credited for my time.