31090051

I wrote an anonymous letter saying i wanted a certain person

i wrote an anonymous letter saying i wanted a certain person who i dont like, it was a previous emplyer,to die of cancer anyways the hav charged me as the have an indetation on the ;etter of name and address details they are checking my finger prints and saliva for evidence they have released me but will contact to prosecute if neccessary what will b the penalty if i plead guilty previous lawyer said not to comment at interview which i did what are my chance of getting off with it.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. Did you use gloves and did you avoid using using your saliva on the envelope?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cant remember,should i plesd guilty i am unemployed at momet will i get hit with a fine ot custodial sentence if they prove
i did it with my sawabs and finger print they also have an tntendation of my name and adrress details so i think i am gulty as charged
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
rater use chat line service foe answer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
r u still there

They need more than one strand of evidence for a conviction. At the moment all they have is the indentation. So at the moment you say nothing until they come up with more evidence, if they can.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
will i be fined

Any sentence if you plead or are found guilty depends on your work, family and financial position as well as any previous criminal record.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
they think letter written around january 2017

Can you give me your circumstances as detailed above and I can consider what you might be facing. Please also don’t forget to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i am unemplyed due to illness of diabetes wrote letter a year ago under pressure as mother diagnosed with cancer was upset so wrote letter in my opion he should not be running a care company various employees have taken him to employment tribunals on how hetreats his staff

Did your letter contain any threat or was it just unpleasant thoughts in his direction?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i just wanted him to die of cancer no threats to him physically of attacking him

i don’t think a crime has necessarily been committed? What precisely were you charged with?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i have no idea but they r testing salivia and finger prints plus i am accused of putting a person into a sense of fear or threat

If you were convicted you would get a fine according to your personal circumstances.