31090051

Im unsure what subject it comes under but anyways.. I have

Hi, Im unsure what subject it comes under but anyways..
I have been seeing a girl on and off for about 3 years. She is pregnant and I have proof that I was with her around the time she was conceived. Everything was fine at the start but turned sour and says things such as I'm not the father, il never get to see the child nor I'm I getting a DNA test etc. It's bringing me to my knees almost. I'm just wanting to find out a little bit more about the right I have if she continues to claim I ain't the dad to her baby.Sent from Scotland. Thanks

Thanks fo your question. You can go to court and ask for a declaratory that you are the father. The court can be asked to order a DNA test. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for you're response. Before we end talks can I ask. If the mother then refuses a DNA on her child because she claims it's against human rights what happens there? Will the court still take action on my behalf?

The court will make an assumption that you are the father. In my experience it is rare for the mother to refuse.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks very much for you time.