31090051

How are you.. I have a big problem after last night but want

Customer Question

Hi how are you. My name is***** have a big problem after last night but want to be fair to you. I was drinking last night a lot don't remember a lot from last night. They have put me into my car on the passager side and my girlfriend try to help me was driving my car take me home . The car was insured just on my name . she is a learning driver she has her own car with insurance on her name . we using her car which is insured on her name to learn her drive. She has professional driving license. She was thinking if I am on the pasanger side she also can drive in my car. Its like in Poland as she is polish and don't law here how works. We have been stopped by police. Now we are waiting on court and the police officer said we gonna be charged both. I don't let her premision to drive my car I was drank can't remember and shr doesn't know she can't drive my car oven if I am there. Because I working as doorman and taxi driver can't be charged and need to to all to sort it out this problem the best for me and for her as well. I need help please
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What chance do we have to .not been charged and don't get any points on my licence . and if this is criminal record i loos all jobs and for her she wants drive not Benn baned
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Please help us
Yours sincerely
Rafal
Expert:  JGM replied 3 months ago.

You will both be banned from driving for a minimum of a year in Scotland. Sorry to tell you that but she should never have been driving your car and you are responsible as the passenger. There is nothing to be done. Get a good lawyer to appear for you in court.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When we gonna be baned is like still criminal record I will get ?
Expert:  JGM replied 3 months ago.

Of course you will.

Expert:  JGM replied 3 months ago.

That’s what happens when you break the law.