31090051

On last date sheriff asked me to have a proper legal advice

On last date sheriff wood asked me to have a proper legal advice on this point, is there any way if i could have a proper legal advice so i could give it to sheriff when this point is discussed on 14 May,Secondly as you are aware proof is only 3 days away. I was just wondering if you could give any advice on it and what else you want me to focus, any specific points to be discussed.

What point is being made against you specifically which is not covered in the trustee’s letter. I can review the case for you generally but you would have to let me have all up to date papers and it would cost you quite a lot for me to do so.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I would certainly provide you all upto date documents. the point other party is making against me is if I get this business back the money and business will be going to trustee, if you could please advice if these will go to trustee according to his letter, Regarding payments i know your help and your work is worth a lot but please I would request you keeping my current situation into consideration, could you please not charge too much. Will you be giving your legal opinion as well on above point of business going to trustee.

Yes it will go to the trustee. I will deal with both points but this will take some time to read. You will need to start a new thread and post the relevant papers for my attention.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
How much will you charge me for all this

About £350.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks so much, i will upload all latest documents tomorrow and we take it from there, please provide me as much information as possible that can help in winning this case so i can get my business back

You will need to open a new thread/question. I will ask you any questions I need info on and will work on this at the weekend.

And mark the new question for JGM Only.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok that is fine, thanks i will open new thread tomorrow.

Please rate this thread positively so that it can be closed.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Ok got it