31090051

How can I enforce Scottish divorce agreement? The ex has

How can I enforce Scottish divorce agreement? The ex has dual UK and Irish nationality, claims residency in France and probably is working in England.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When can I expect a response??? This was not an immigration question but how to enforce a divorce agreement.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. There are cross border and also international agreements between countries which means that a registered divorce agreement can be re registered in the courts having jurisdiction over the defaulting party. That means that once it is registered in that country it can be enforced by court officers, such as bailiffs in England for example. Your solicitor will need to communicate with solicitors in England for the procedure to be carried out. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.