31090051

I want to find the name and address of a landlord in

Customer Question

I want to find the name and address of a landlord in Murieston Scotland
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The property is the flat above my 91 year old mum in law. A new boiler was installed badly in the upstairs flat and it flooded my mum in laws flat. Th.e managing agent denies any responsibility to pay her insurance excess of £350
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Property is Flat 3c Wester Bankton Murieston Livingston
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Don't understand - what "service offer??
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cancel the phone call - please just use this page & email. Call was requested in error
Expert:  JGM replied 2 months ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. You can search for a landlord here: https://www.landlordregistrationscotland.gov.uk/search Let me know if that works for you. If not I can give you a further thing to try. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.