Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I have an on-going complaint v dundee city council.....my

Customer Question

i have an on-going complaint v dundee city council.....my grounds are: breach of contract.....breach of rights....defamation of character.......all of above have been proved and admitted to by the findings of the "Care Inspectorate" but the council are refusing to abide by said rulings.....
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
can we do this on lap top please
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i cant see your responses on here?????
Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. Can you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
hello.......e. g.???
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
not at this point....just online please
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
are you there.......
Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

Yes, I am asking you to explain what the background to this issue is.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i was given an asbo warning for incidents which were recently been discredited by the findings of the "CARE INSPECTORATE".......the council were 'found' to be in breach of contract, breach of rights, failure to record said incidents etc.....
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
given that i'm an 80y.o. man with absolutely no criminal or other record i feel my character has been defamed
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i have definitive proof of all the previous statements
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
can you please advise: is this a continuous communication......i cant afford to pay for this service via phone.....please respond asap
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
i live alone and need to go to shops for approx 30mins......this is why i'm asking the previous question(s)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
excuse me.....i've paid £26 for this service and i dont appear to be getting any service whatsoever.....if proper communication doesn't happen soon i will require a full refund please......
Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

What is the involvement of the Care Inspectorate? I really do need the whole facts please.

Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

Also note this is NOT a chatline service. Your expert is dealing with a number of customers and will not necessarily reply to you instantly.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
they regulate most aspects of council agencies including the one that concerns this case ...i.e. "sheltered housing"
Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

What are the facts of the case please?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
the facts in detail would be far too difficult to specify here.....i had hoped for you to say if i had a case for civil action but i feel you cant do this.....so could i be refunded please as you have really only "asked" questions but not helped me in any way at all
Expert:  JGM replied 14 days ago.

Of course I can’t tell you anything if I don’t know what the facts are. I am opting out.