Peter Collins
Peter Collins,
Experience:  Barrister at Self Employed
101823876

I am looking to divorce my wife under the condition of

Customer Question

Hello I am looking to divorce my wife under the condition of adultery. We have 2 children a 5 and a 3 year old. We are agreeing on who has the children and when. But cannot agree on the joint mortgage. I am happy to walk away from it and hand everything to her but she refuses claiming she doesn’t earn enough. I have also then suggested selling as she also says she doesn’t want to live in it but when I try talking about it she becomes unreasonable again saying she cannot afford to sell.
I just want to start moving on and get the best quickest and cheapest help I can get, could you advise at all?
Kind regards.
Callum
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello, I am happy to wait thank you.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Peter Collins replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist, if I can.

What is the situation with the mortgage, the value of the house and equity in the property?