frantzgregory
frantzgregory,
80411141

I am pensioner on pension credit state pension due to

I am pensioner on pension credit state pension due to declining health I gave up council flat moved in with my son 3mths ago,I am still married although separated since 10years ,my son is undergoing her renovations which u find difficult and stressful ,if I moved bck to maternal home will my pension etc b affected .my estranged husband has a adapted room wet room sitting room which was 4 my disabled son whom now has his own home my ex has no issues on a temp basis to allow me into home 4 a time as long as his income unaffected he is on working tax credits
Marie sansum
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The home is owned
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Joint ownership but deal was left my share to children and was maintained 2 years and cash sum to buy furniture small second hand car
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will,wait till Monday after which answer is irrelevant
Thank yiu
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No if I have to pay more
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
As long as by monday
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. Unfortunately JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner. Response times can be affected by the number of Experts online, the difficulty level of questions, question price, or other factors. There are no further charges.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If I do not get a response by today Monday I will no longer require this service ***@******.***

Thank you for posting your question on JustAnswer. I am reviewing it and will reply ASAP

The state pension that you currently receive was assessed at retirement and should not be affected by whether your husband is living at home with you or not.

frantzgregory,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No call