31090051

I been married for 7 years naw but I separated from my wife

Hi i been married for 7 years naw but I separated from my wife 2 weeks ago because she cometed adultray and she lift the house with new partner. My visa expires on 20/ 01/2019 can I travell abroad and back before my visa expires.

Thanks for your question. If your visa is valid until January then you can use it until then. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi I been with my partner for 12 years and married for 7 years I been to Egypt to visit my ill mother and I’m back to Scotland on the 26/08/18 my wife cometed adultray and she moved home with her new partner my visa will expire on 29/01/19 . If my wife reported to the home office we separated can they stop me entering the uk on the way back from Egypt ???
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
018 03:18

No, because your visa is still valid.