Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

My Wife and I agreed with a firm called Sellmytimeshare.com

Customer Question

My Wife and I agreed with a firm called Sellmytimeshare.com and gave them £5880 which after 14 months they would give us a return of around £10,000 after 14 months. we were given 270,000 Monster Rewards Credit which we could sell back to them after 14 months. This has not happened and we have been advised that Mark Rowe is presently being investigated and the chances of getting any money back is highly unlikely.
Assistant: Where is this? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: August 2016 we issued a cheque for £5,880 which was debited from our account in September 2016. They are based in Bournemouth but we went to Glasgow for our meeting with a representative
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have been in constant contact with them and they have offered us £1 per 1000 rewards which we would realise £270. I understand Avon & Somerset Police are presently investigating this FRAUD and a P C Andrews is handling the enquiries
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I contacted missold consumer claims and were advised that they were unable to help as we paid by cheque and not with our credit card
Category: Scots Law
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 26 days ago.

Hi, thank you for your enquiry. I sorry you are going through what must be such a stressful time.

I have had a quick check on the companies house to see if the company is a limited company and note they are not incorporated. Is the name that you have provided a trading name. is Mark Rowe a sole trader who offers the timeshare investment opportunities. And are they offering £1.00 per 1000 rewards because they are going through liquidation or because that's what they say the shares are worth today?

I note you have requested phone call service, I believe that has been sent to you for your consideration. In the interim may you respond to the questions above so that I am ready for your call when we get to talk.