Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

How do I obtain a family law specialist in Scotland who

Customer Question

How do I obtain a family law specialist in Scotland who would examine a PAST case in order to provide a 'second opinion' regarding the may the case was handled?
Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: I have been in touch with the SLCC in Edinburgh (who are still 'on the case'), but I want someone who will give me their opinion, based on their experience of family law.
Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: The firm of solicitors are my problem - I believe that they mis-handled my case, much to my cost.
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would be prepared to travel asap to Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee - but the person must be familiar with family law as in Scots Law.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. I am a solicitor in Scotland. In what way do you consider your case was mishandled?