How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Scots Law
Satisfied Customers: 23
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
Type Your Scots Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I live with my uncle who is going to prison. The council

Customer Question

I live with my uncle who is going to prison. The council house is in his name. Whats my rights to stay?
Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: Ive not done anything yet.
Assistant: Where is the house located?
Customer: Scotland
Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Dont think so
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for your inquiry. Your matter has been referred to me to see if I may be of any assistance. I am currently reviewing your concern and will respond shortly.

Kind regards

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 2 months ago.

I just noticed that you were in Scotland. I do apologise but I do not specialise in that area. I will therefore respectfully ***** ***** and another agent will pick up shortly. Kind regards RL