Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

CAN YOU ASSIST M E WITH A BANKING FRAUD IN THE PHILIPPINES

Customer Question

CAN YOU ASSIST M E WITH A BANKING FRAUD IN THE PHILIPPINES THAT EFFECTED MY UK BANK BALANCES
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I AM IN INVERNES IN SCOTLND
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: LETTERS AND TEL CALLS TO THE UK BANKS GOING BACK TO 2017
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I HAVE SUFFERED A STROKE SO I LOST A YEAR BEINGIN HOSPITAL AND MOST OF THE DETIULS ARE ON AN OLD PC THTHAS GONE DEFUNCT, I M HOPING MY BOOKKEPER WILL HANDLE ALL FOR ME COS OF MY NOW DISABILITY
Category: Scots Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  JGM replied 9 months ago.

I am a solicitor in Scotland. Can you explain the situation a little more? I will be back online later today.